Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!

the sun's been hiding from us for two straight days.
my paper works start to pile up on my table and I don't even want to touch it.

email ms and mr so and so with this and that...

whew...am looking forward for my Friday night meeting...and yeah my Davao meeting with a Malaysian NGO.

Am crossing my fingers for a more exciting things to come.

Speaking of exciting activities...made me realize that the first month of 2007 is not that exciting.
Never had the chance to hit the beach with skimboard, my skateboard deck needs tracks and wheels ( I accept donations) , never had the change to shoot and the handicam has been on the shelf for quite some time now.

I don't make sense...don't read this entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! salamat sa mga comment kahit isa ka lang...eh sir lam mo ba na kita ko ngayon(feb.24,07) si corresspondent abner mercado and may pic ako with him try ko i-pose sa blog ko para makita nyo po...eh sir may friendster po ba kayo add nyo po ako jmal_90@yahoo.com.ph...thank you po ulit sa mga comments maraming salamat!

theBUG said...

ok sige.add na po. don't forget to support kabataan partylist ha.